Make a direct impact to your client’s bottom line with Everything DiSC® Sales. Tap into the power of this customizable DiSC®-based training solution to help sales professionals effectively recognize and adapt to their customers’ unique buying styles—and close more sales.
Everything DiSC Sales puts the power of the dynamic Everything DiSC® model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that delivered improved results. Sales-specific content, modular facilitations tools, and online tailoring features deliver an easy-to-customize development solution to help participants discover new strategies for stretching beyond their natural preferences to make the selling process more productive and successful—regardless of the customer’s unique buying style.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shape their sales interactions with others
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles, learn to recognize the behaviors unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process—and deliver better bottom line results
Everything DiSC® Sales Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page sales-specific profile report helps salespeople understand their own DiSC sales style, learn how to read the styles of their customers, and provides useful insight for creating a specific action plan to make the sales process more effective and successful.
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation reports (sold separately).
- Six 50-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with experiential and processing activities and sales-focused video.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes a sample Everything DiSC® Sales Profile and Everything DiSC® Sales Customer Interaction Guides (for up to 24 participants).
- An additional Everything DiSC® Sales Customer Interaction Map provided for post-training reinforcement to practice customer mapping techniques.
The Everything DiSC® Sales Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Sample Everything DiSC® Sales Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC® Sales Customer Interaction Map (available at MyEverythingDiSC.com)
- Sales Interview Activity Card sets (for 24 participants)
- Everything DiSC® Sales Customer Interaction Guides (for 24 participants)
- Templates and images
- Online resources and research
Section I: Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
Module 1: Introduces the Everything DiSC® Sales Map to explore how participants’ styles and personal priorities influence their selling behaviors. 50 minutes.
Module 2: Role-playing job interview simulation engages learners in identifying how their strengths and challenges influence their sales interactions with others. 50 minutes.
Section II: Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
Module 3: Introduces customer mapping, a new way of people-reading, and using a series of video segments brings together participant teams in a friendly competition they practice and hone their new skills. 50 minutes.
Module 4: Explores the priorities that drive the buying style of each participant’s customers and engages learners in plotting their current customers’ styles to complete a customized Everything DiSC Sales Map. 50 minutes.
Section III: Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Module 5: Through video and storytelling, and using participants’ customized Everything DiSC Sales Map, learners discover how to more effectively navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers. 50 minutes.
Module 6: Role play challenges participants to demonstrate new ways to adapt to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer. 50 minutes.
Additional tool: Everything DiSC® Sales Customer Interaction Map
Ideal for use in individual or small group coaching situations, participants practice customer-mapping techniques and explore strategies for adapting their own DiSC style to that of actual customers. Available at MyEverythingDiSC.com.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report: Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC® profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC® Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View: An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators: In-depth data on an individual’s Everything DiSC assessment to help facilitate a richer discussion about a participant’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles (excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders).
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report: Ideal for pre-session planning to help craft strategies for working with specific groups and individuals. A composite of a group’s DiSC styles, including the names and styles of each participant, and graphics that illustrate at-a-glance the distribution of styles within the group suggest ways to customize the delivery of the material or plan for breakout sessions to get the most out of the program. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report: Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision making and risk taking, and its effect on group members individually—based on different DiSC styles. Sold separately.
MyEverythingDiSC.com: MyEverythingDiSC.com is a mobile friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, MyEverythingDiSC.com cements the lessons that your participants are introduced to within their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom facilitation, extending their learning into the future. This complementary tool actively incorporates participant’s new DiSC® knowledge into their daily interactions by offering strategy for working and communicating with specific team members.