Engage more learners and reach further across your client organizations. Easily customize the dynamic content of Everything DiSC Workplace® to help everyone—at every level, in any role—learn new ways to build more effective relationships and improve the overall quality of the workplace.
Everything DiSC Workplace delivers a comprehensive, easily customizable workplace development solution to engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work. Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, you can create a personalized learning experience to help participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace, and how they can learn to adapt to the style of others.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 20-page workplace-specific profile report helps learners explore the priorities that drive them and identifies three key strategies—based on individual DiSC profiles—for increasing their effectiveness in working with other styles
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
- Three 90-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
- An additional 30-minute (optional) people-reading module also included.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- Includes sample Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile and Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
The Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Toolkit includes:
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint® with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Sample Everything DiSC Workplace® Profile
- Sample Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
- Everything DiSC Workplace® Style Guides
- Templates and images Index of online resources and research
Module 1: Discovering Your DiSC Style
Explores how DiSC styles affect workplace relationships and the priorities that drive each individual when interacting with others at work. 90 minutes.
Module 2: Understanding Other Styles
Helps learners identify what works for them and what challenges them when interacting with each DiSC style. 90 minutes.
Module 3: Building More Effective Relationships
The use of video, small and large group activities engage participants in creating strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles. 90 minutes.
Optional Module: People Reading
Participants learn the technique called people reading and practice developing their skills in recognizing others’ DiSC styles based on behavioral cues. 30 minutes.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report: Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC® profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC® Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View: An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Supplement for Facilitators: In-depth data on an individual’s Everything DiSC assessment to help facilitate a richer discussion about a participant’s DiSC style, including unexpected items. Unlimited access with all Everything DiSC profiles (excluding Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders).
Everything DiSC® Facilitator Report: Ideal for pre-session planning to help craft strategies for working with specific groups and individuals. A composite of a group’s DiSC styles, including the names and styles of each participant, and graphics that illustrate at-a-glance the distribution of styles within the group suggest ways to customize the delivery of the material or plan for breakout sessions to get the most out of the program. Sold separately.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report: Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision making and risk taking, and its effect on group members individually—based on different DiSC styles. Sold separately.
MyEverythingDiSC.com: MyEverythingDiSC.com is a mobile friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, MyEverythingDiSC.com cements the lessons that your participants are introduced to within their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom facilitation, extending their learning into the future. This complementary tool actively incorporates participant’s new DiSC® knowledge into their daily interactions by offering strategy for working and communicating with specific team members.