Take advantage of Everything DiSC® Management to help your clients build capacity and strength among managers at all levels—whether longtime veterans or those new to the role. Tailored specifically to enhance the critical skills managers need to build solid, one-to-one relationships with direct reports as well as up the chain-of-command.
Everything DiSC® Management offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role–whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager. A complete program of classroom training, and online pre-work and follow up focuses learning in five key areas: understanding DiSC® styles, directing and delegating, creating a motivating environment, developing others with different styles, and identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers. Participants learn how their management style influences how they manage time, make decisions, approach problems, and what they need to do to adapt to the styles of others to bring out the best in each and every employee in their charge.
- Discover their DiSC Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as a manager of others and as an employee who must also effectively manage up
- Understand how their unique style informs their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies for improving employee motivation and developing the full potential of people with various DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their manager
Everything DiSC® Management Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 27-page management-specific profile report helps learners better understand their approach to managing and developing others—their perspectives on directing and delegating, how DiSC style influences the factors that others find motivating—and insights for building strong relationships with their own managers.
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
- Six 60-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
- Easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video), Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe
- Includes sample Everything DiSC® Management Profile and Everything DiSC® Management Interaction Guide (for up to 24 participants)